National Stronger Regions Fund (NSRF)
Update on NSRF Round Three.
The Department of Infrastructure and Regional Development is currently providing advice to the Australian Government on NSRF Round Three applications. All applicants will be advised in writing of the outcome of their application in line with the NSRF Programme Guidelines.
The Australian Government recently announced that the NSRF will be refocussed to be eligible only to regional, rural and remote Australia. The new fund, to be known as the Building Better Regions Fund (BBRF), aims to create jobs, drive economic growth, and support strong regional communities across Australia through investments in two streams: infrastructure projects and community investments.
The new fund will assess projects in three categories depending on the size of the project. This will mean applications for smaller grants will not be competing with large projects for funding. Guidelines for the BBRF are currently being developed. Interested parties are encouraged to monitor this website for future announcements regarding the new fund.
Please note that there will be no further Rounds of the NSRF open for application.
Round Three is now closed
- Round Three NSRF Programme Guidelines [PDF: 1086 KB] – applies to projects approved and funded under Round Three only.
- Round Three NSRF Frequently Asked Questions [PDF: 1331 KB]
- Round Three Funding Agreement Template [PDF: 994 KB]
- Round Three Applications [PDF: 399 KB]
Round Two is now closed
- Details of Round Two successful projects [PDF: 357 KB]
- Round Two NSRF Programme Guidelines [PDF: 999 KB] - applies to projects approved and funded under Round Two only.