National Stronger Regions Fund (NSRF)
Round Three Announcements
On 7 October 2016 the Australian Government announced 67 infrastructure projects to receive $126.5m under Round Three of NSRF.
- Details of Round Three successful applications PDF: 291 KB
- Feedback for NSRF Round Three applicants PDF: 399 KB
- Round Three NSRF Programme Guidelines [PDF: 1086 KB] – applies to projects approved and funded under Round Three only.
- Round Three NSRF Frequently Asked Questions [PDF: 1331 KB]
- Round Three Funding Agreement Template [PDF: 994 KB]
- Round Three Applications PDF: 308 KB
The National Stronger Regions Fund invests in infrastructure projects which deliver economic benefit and address disadvantage.
There will be no further funding rounds under this programme.
During the 2016 Federal election, the Australian Government announced the new Building Better Regions Fund (BBRF), to support infrastructure and community initiatives in areas outside of major cities.
The new fund will assess projects in three categories depending on the size of the project. This will mean applications for smaller grants will not be competing with large projects for funding. Guidelines for the BBRF are currently being developed. Interested parties are encouraged to monitor the Department's website for future announcements regarding the new fund.
Round Two is now closed
- Details of Round Two successful projects [PDF: 357 KB]
- Round Two NSRF Programme Guidelines [PDF: 999 KB] - applies to projects approved and funded under Round Two only.