National Stronger Regions Fund (NSRF)
Round Three Announcements
On 7 October 2016 the Australian Government announced 67 infrastructure projects to receive $126.5m under Round Three of NSRF.
- Details of Round Three successful applications PDF: 291 KB
- Feedback for NSRF Round Three applicants PDF: 399 KB
- Round Three NSRF Program Guidelines [PDF: 1086 KB] – applies to projects approved and funded under Round Three only.
- Round Three NSRF Frequently Asked Questions [PDF: 1331 KB]
- Round Three Funding Agreement Template [PDF: 994 KB]
- Round Three Applications PDF: 308 KB
The National Stronger Regions Fund invests in infrastructure projects which deliver economic benefit and address disadvantage.
There will be no further funding rounds under this program.
During the 2016 Federal election, the Australian Government announced the new Building Better Regions Fund (BBRF), to support infrastructure and community initiatives in areas outside of major cities.
Round Two is now closed
- Details of Round Two successful projects [PDF: 357 KB]
- Round Two NSRF Program Guidelines [PDF: 999 KB] - applies to projects approved and funded under Round Two only.