|Funding Programme:||Roads to Recovery Programme
|Expected Start/Finish:||Oct 2013 - Jan 2014
|Australian Government Contribution:||$250,000
|Local Council/Shire:||Kingston City Council
Flexible road pavement is in poor condition and has failed for approximately 60% of the roads length, it has extensive cracking rutting and heaving failures. Kerb & channel is greater than 75% disjointed and requires replacing. Drainage in this street is generally poor and requires upgrading.
Construction works will include the following:
• Replacement of all concrete kerbs on both sides of the road.
• Replacement of all concrete vehicle crossings (between the kerb & the footpath) that are currently being used.
• Replacement of all concrete footpaths.
• Resurfacing of the road with a smooth asphalt surface.
• Extensive storm water drainage works.
Total cost of proposed project is $445,773
Disclaimer: The material contained in this site is made available
on the understanding that the Department is not thereby engaged in rendering professional
advice for a particular purpose. Before relying on the material in any important
matter, users should carefully evaluate the accuracy, completeness and relevance
of the information for their purposes and should obtain appropriate professional
advice relevant to their particular circumstances.
Project details last updated: 10/04/2014