|Funding Programme:||Roads to Recovery Programme
|Expected Start/Finish:||Nov 2013 - Jul 2014
|Australian Government Contribution:||$319,843
|Local Council/Shire:||Kingston City Council
Flexible road pavement is in poor condition and has failed for approximately 60% of the roads length, it has extensive cracking rutting and heaving failures. Kerb & channel is greater than 75% disjointed and requires replacing. A major drainage upgrade is required and will be incorporated into this project.
Construction works will include the following:
• Replacement of all concrete kerbs and vehicle crossings on both sides of the road.
• Replacement of poor and sunken sections of road pavement.
• Resurfacing of the road with a smooth asphalt surface.
• Storm water drainage improvements.
• Water sensitive elements to treat stormwater
• Replacement of footpaths
Total cost of proposed project is $1,384,140
Disclaimer: The material contained in this site is made available
on the understanding that the Department is not thereby engaged in rendering professional
advice for a particular purpose. Before relying on the material in any important
matter, users should carefully evaluate the accuracy, completeness and relevance
of the information for their purposes and should obtain appropriate professional
advice relevant to their particular circumstances.
Project details last updated: 10/08/2014