|Funding Programme:||Roads to Recovery Programme
|Expected Start/Finish:||Nov 2013 - May 2014
|Australian Government Contribution:||$425,000
|Local Council/Shire:||Circular Head Council
To renew expired road and associated urban assets and upgrade the presentation and safety of the road to current benchmark performance.
• Extensively failing road pavement resulting in uneven surface and greatly increased maintenance burden.
• Excessive crossfall causing parking problems.
• Lack of defined pedestrian crossing points
• Degrading footpath surface causing trip hazards and increased maintenance burden
• Dated/ tired streetscape aesthetics/ furniture
New pavement, kerb, paved footpath, underground stormwater infrastructure and pits, hotmix sealed road surface 12.5m wide, pedestrian crossings including traffic islands and formalised kerbside parking.
Total cost of proposed project is $791,668
Disclaimer: The material contained in this site is made available
on the understanding that the Department is not thereby engaged in rendering professional
advice for a particular purpose. Before relying on the material in any important
matter, users should carefully evaluate the accuracy, completeness and relevance
of the information for their purposes and should obtain appropriate professional
advice relevant to their particular circumstances.
Project details last updated: 10/08/2014