|Funding Programme:||Investment Road and Rail Programme
|Expected Start/Finish:||16 March 2015 - Late 2016
|Estimated Project Cost:||$6,608,000
|Australian Government Contribution:||$5,000,000
|Local Council/Shire:||Shoalhaven City Council
The project comprises:
- improvement of the Nowra-Moss Vale Road at Barrengarry and Cambewarra Mountains in the Kangaroo Valley;
- continuing the sealing of Turpentine Road, Yerriyong;
- upgrade on the Princes Highway at the Little Forest Road intersection;
- a safety study at Jaspers Brush on the Princes Highway;
- additional guardrails on Kangaroo Valley Road; and
- safety upgrades at the Gerroa Road/Coolangatta Road intersection.
The road upgrades will improve traffic flow and increase safety for motorists.
The Australian Government has committed $5 million to the safety package.
The project construction commenced in March 2015 and is expected to be completed in late 2016.
Disclaimer: The material contained in this site is made available
on the understanding that the Department is not thereby engaged in rendering professional
advice for a particular purpose. Before relying on the material in any important
matter, users should carefully evaluate the accuracy, completeness and relevance
of the information for their purposes and should obtain appropriate professional
advice relevant to their particular circumstances.
Project details last updated: 6/04/2016