|Funding Programme:||Roads to Recovery Programme
|Expected Start/Finish:||Sep 2014 - Jan 2015
|Australian Government Contribution:||$189,919
|Local Council/Shire:||City of Victor Harbor
1. Road has extreme crocodile cracking along with widespread depressions and numerous potholes.
2. The existing kerb and gutter alignment on the southern side of the road needs to be set back from the trunks of existing Norfolk Island Pine trees.
3. Existing kerb & gutter on both sides is in poor condition with poor vertical alignment.
1. Reconstruct the road with a deep lift asphalt pavement.
2. Remove the existing kerb and gutter adjacent to the Norfolk Island Pine trees and install new kerb and gutter away from their trunks with an alignment that provides for indented parking bays in between.
3. Install new kerb & gutter on both sides
Total cost of proposed project is $700,000
Disclaimer: The material contained in this site is made available
on the understanding that the Department is not thereby engaged in rendering professional
advice for a particular purpose. Before relying on the material in any important
matter, users should carefully evaluate the accuracy, completeness and relevance
of the information for their purposes and should obtain appropriate professional
advice relevant to their particular circumstances.
Project details last updated: 10/05/2015