|Funding Program:||Roads to Recovery Program
|Expected Start/Finish:||Jan 2015 - Apr 2015
|Australian Government Contribution:||$350,000
|Local Council/Shire:||Sunshine Coast Regional Council
The proposed section includes the following defects:
- Heavy crocodile cracking;
- Asphalt oxidisation;
- Asphalt ravelling;
- Minor pothole repairs / potholes; and
- Moderate extent of pavement failures.
- Profile edges to key-in with K&C;
- Waterproofing and crack alleviation bitumen seal; and
- 50mm DG14 asphalt overlay.
Total cost of proposed project is $434,562
Disclaimer: The material contained in this site is made available
on the understanding that the Department is not thereby engaged in rendering professional
advice for a particular purpose. Before relying on the material in any important
matter, users should carefully evaluate the accuracy, completeness and relevance
of the information for their purposes and should obtain appropriate professional
advice relevant to their particular circumstances.
Project details last updated: 10/08/2015