|Funding Programme:||Roads to Recovery Programme
|Expected Start/Finish:||Jul 2014 - Sep 2014
|Australian Government Contribution:||$300,000
|Local Council/Shire:||Sunshine Coast Regional Council
The proposed section has the following defects:
- Heavily ravelled asphalt surface;
- Oxidised and brittle asphalt surface;
- Major surface failure; and
- Moderate quantity of pavement failures present.
- Profile 50mm out along edges to tie in with K&C;
- Waterproofing and crack alleviation bitumen seal; and
- Place 50mm DG14 asphalt.
Total cost of proposed project is $319,633
Disclaimer: The material contained in this site is made available
on the understanding that the Department is not thereby engaged in rendering professional
advice for a particular purpose. Before relying on the material in any important
matter, users should carefully evaluate the accuracy, completeness and relevance
of the information for their purposes and should obtain appropriate professional
advice relevant to their particular circumstances.
Project details last updated: 10/05/2015