|Funding Program:||Roads to Recovery Program
|Expected Start/Finish:||Sep 2015 - May 2016
|Australian Government Contribution:||$1,044,793
This road is narrow bitumen (3.7m) and high volumes of RAV traffic and this is causing accelerated bitumen edge wear resulting in significantly high maintenance costs.
1) Shoulder work and widen seal from 3.5m to 7.0m width between straight line kilometres 0.02 to 12.20km.
2) Extend 22 culverts; undertake shoulder work and widen seal from 6.1m to 7.0m width between straight line kilometres 12.20 to 15.40.
3) Widen seal from 3.5m to 7.0m width between straight line kilometres 15.40 to 19.10.
4) Widen seal from 6.1m to 7.0m width between straight line kilometres 19.10 to 21.60.
5) Final seal of 7.0m width over new works between straight line kilometres 0.00 to 12.20.
Disclaimer: The material contained in this site is made available
on the understanding that the Department is not thereby engaged in rendering professional
advice for a particular purpose. Before relying on the material in any important
matter, users should carefully evaluate the accuracy, completeness and relevance
of the information for their purposes and should obtain appropriate professional
advice relevant to their particular circumstances.
Project details last updated: 10/08/2016