|Funding Program:||Roads to Recovery Program
|Expected Start/Finish:||Mar 2016 - Jun 2016
|Australian Government Contribution:||$197,085
|Local Council/Shire:||Shire of Victoria Plains
Existing road standard is insufficient to cater for the mix of heavy haulage and farm machinery. This project will widen narrow sections to provide a uniform Type 5 standard local distributor road.
1. Clear vegetation within clear zone on either side of existing road.
2. Extend stormwater culvert pipes and instal headwalls.
3. Import sub-base and base gravel to either side of existing bitumen.
4. Pulverise existing base layer and new base shoulder works.
5. Shape and compact to line and level.
6. Seal with 14-7mm over widenings.
8. Instal guideposts and new signage.
Disclaimer: The material contained in this site is made available
on the understanding that the Department is not thereby engaged in rendering professional
advice for a particular purpose. Before relying on the material in any important
matter, users should carefully evaluate the accuracy, completeness and relevance
of the information for their purposes and should obtain appropriate professional
advice relevant to their particular circumstances.
Project details last updated: 10/08/2016