|Funding Program:||Investment Road and Rail Program
|Expected Start/Finish:||Early 2018 - Mid 2018
|Estimated Project Cost:||$2,750,000
|Australian Government Contribution:||$1,650,000
This project will deliver the reconstruction of two local roads at Davis Street Booker Bay and Ryans Road Umina Beach to provide improved road pavement, drainage, and pedestrian facilities.
This project will deliver:
- Improved level of service for the local community as a result of improved pavement condition, ride quality, drainage and footpath facilities;
- Regulate on street parking by the provision of kerb and gutter;
- Pedestrian and bus facilities which will link existing services;
- Improved street drainage system to comply with Council Civil Design Specification; and
- Improve safety for motorist and pedestrians.
The Australian Government is committing $1,650,000 and the Central Coast Council is committing $1,100,000 to this project.
This project commenced in January 2018 and is expected to be completed in June 2018.
Disclaimer: The material contained in this site is made available
on the understanding that the Department is not thereby engaged in rendering professional
advice for a particular purpose. Before relying on the material in any important
matter, users should carefully evaluate the accuracy, completeness and relevance
of the information for their purposes and should obtain appropriate professional
advice relevant to their particular circumstances.
Project details last updated: 21/02/2018