|Funding Program:||Roads to Recovery Program
|Expected Start/Finish:||Dec 2016 - Jun 2017
|Australian Government Contribution:||$840,208
|Local Council/Shire:||Baw Baw Shire Council
1. Excavate and dispose of approximately 350mm pavement from existing road.
2. Compaction of the subgrade as found to 98% (Standard).
3. Lower Subbase: 170mm depth compacted existing stabilised material with 3% slow setting cementitious binder. Compact to no less than 98% of modified compaction.
4. Upper Subbase: 150mm depth compacted 20mm Class 2 crushed rock, compacted to not less than 98%
5. Interlayer: SAMI seal (or similar) over prime
6. Wearing Course: 30mm, size 10mm, Type HP, Class A10E PMP Asphalt
Disclaimer: The material contained in this site is made available
on the understanding that the Department is not thereby engaged in rendering professional
advice for a particular purpose. Before relying on the material in any important
matter, users should carefully evaluate the accuracy, completeness and relevance
of the information for their purposes and should obtain appropriate professional
advice relevant to their particular circumstances.
Project details last updated: 10/08/2017