- Funding program Roads of Strategic Importance
- Status In planning
- Transport mode Road
- Expected start/finish Late 2022 - Early 2023
- Estimated project cost $2,000,000
- Australian Government contribution $2,000,000
- Local Council/Shire Adelaide Hills Council
- State SA
This project will upgrade the intersection of Onkaparinga Valley Road, Tiers Road and Nairne Road.
The project will improve road safety and improve freight efficiency, connectivity and travel time.
The Australian Government is funding 100% of this project.
Construction is expected to commence in late 2022 and be completed by early 2023.
Project last updated:
Disclaimer: The material contained in this site is made available on the understanding that the Department is not thereby engaged in rendering professional advice for a particular purpose. Before relying on the material in any important matter, users should carefully evaluate the accuracy, completeness and relevance of the information for their purposes and should obtain appropriate professional advice relevant to their particular circumstances.