- Funding program Roads of Strategic Importance
- Status In planning
- Transport mode Road
- Expected start/finish Mid 2023 - Mid 2024
- Estimated project cost $3,147,000
- Australian Government contribution $3,147,000
- Local Council/Shire Northern Grampians Shire Council
- State VIC
- Corridor Melbourne - Adelaide
This project will signalise the intersection of the Western Highway and Seaby Street in Stawell, Victoria.
The project is expected to improve safety for all road users, and improve transport network efficiency and productivity.
The Australian Government is fully funding the project as part of the Roads of Strategic Importance Initiative.
The project is expected to commence construction in mid 2023 and is expected to be completed by mid 2024.
Project last updated:
Disclaimer: The material contained in this site is made available on the understanding that the Department is not thereby engaged in rendering professional advice for a particular purpose. Before relying on the material in any important matter, users should carefully evaluate the accuracy, completeness and relevance of the information for their purposes and should obtain appropriate professional advice relevant to their particular circumstances.