|Funding Program:||Investment Road and Rail Program
|Estimated Project Cost:||$330,000,000
|Australian Government Contribution:||$259,800,000
This package of works will target critical areas of the regional and rural South Australian road transport network which will improve pavement, install overtaking lanes, improve access, provide shoulder sealing and upgrade road junctions.
- Safety Package
- Dublin Saleyards Access
- Thomas Foods Facility –supporting roadworks
- Horrocks Highway Corridor
- Bratten Bridge
- Victor Harbor Road Duplication – Main South Road to McLaren Vale
- Kroemers Crossing Roundabout
- Naracoorte Roundabouts
The package of works will:
- Improving road safety
- Enhanced liveability and connectivity between people and places, business and markets
- Improving travel times
- Improving productivity to address ‘last mile’ issues and emerging transport issues on regional road network
- Reducing operating costs resulting from traffic delays
- Providing higher speed to enable efficiencies
The Australian Government is providing up to $259.8 million towards this package.
A construction timetable is currently being determined in consultation with the South Australian Government.
Disclaimer: The material contained in this site is made available
on the understanding that the Department is not thereby engaged in rendering professional
advice for a particular purpose. Before relying on the material in any important
matter, users should carefully evaluate the accuracy, completeness and relevance
of the information for their purposes and should obtain appropriate professional
advice relevant to their particular circumstances.
Project details last updated: 28/05/2020