|Funding Program:||Roads of Strategic Importance
|Expected Start/Finish:||Mid 2020 - Late 2022
|Estimated Project Cost:||$5,000,000
|Australian Government Contribution:||$4,000,000
|Local Council/Shire:||Kyogle Council
This project will replace 12 wooden bridges in Kyogle:
- Old Lawrence No.1 Bridge, Old Lawrence Road
- Ryans Creek Road No.2 Bridge, Ryans Creek Road
- Haystack Creek Bridge, Yabbra Road
- Maslens No.2 Bridge, Tunglebung Creek Road
- Dunns Road No. 2, Dunns Road
- Leeses Bridge, Leeses Road
- Dyraaba Station No2, Dyraaba Road
- Lockharts Bridge, Dyraaba Road
- Lindsay Creek Road Bridge, Lindsay Creek Road
- Wyndham Road Bridge, Wyndham Road
- Sandy Creek Road Bridge, Sandy Creek Road
- Horseshoe Creek No1, Horseshoe Creek Road
This project will increase safety to the community by increasing load limits, and improve productivity and accessibility.
The Australian Government contribution is capped at $4 million.
Construction commenced in mid 2020 and is expected to be completed by late 2022.
Disclaimer: The material contained in this site is made available
on the understanding that the Department is not thereby engaged in rendering professional
advice for a particular purpose. Before relying on the material in any important
matter, users should carefully evaluate the accuracy, completeness and relevance
of the information for their purposes and should obtain appropriate professional
advice relevant to their particular circumstances.
Project details last updated: 16/06/2022