|Funding Program:||Investment Road and Rail Program
|Expected Start/Finish:||Early 2021 - Late 2021
|Estimated Project Cost:||$10,000,000
|Australian Government Contribution:||$5,000,000
The package will provide intersection upgrades across the Australian Capital Territory at various identified locations to improve road user and pedestrian safety, and improve traffic management.
The intersections being upgraded are:
- Belconnen Way/ Springvale Drive, Page
- Launceston Street/ Irving Street, Phillip
- Southern Cross Drive/ Starke Street, Macgregor
- Kuringa Drive/ Owen Dixon Drive, Spence.
- Improve road safety for all road users
- Reduce congestion and improve travel times
- Improve efficiency and network reliability
- Improve accessibility and connectivity of road networks
The Australian Government has committed $5 million.
This project is expected to commence early 2021, and be completed late 2021.
Disclaimer: The material contained in this site is made available
on the understanding that the Department is not thereby engaged in rendering professional
advice for a particular purpose. Before relying on the material in any important
matter, users should carefully evaluate the accuracy, completeness and relevance
of the information for their purposes and should obtain appropriate professional
advice relevant to their particular circumstances.
Project details last updated: 1/02/2021