|Funding Program:||Investment Road and Rail Program
|Expected Start/Finish:||Late 2020 - Late 2021
|Estimated Project Cost:||$14,000,000
|Australian Government Contribution:||$11,200,000
|Local Council/Shire:||Shire of Carnarvon,Shire of Exmouth
This project will undertake seal widening of two sections:
- Section 1: 19 km section from North West Coastal Hwy Highway to the Lyndon River (0 to 25 SLK)
- Section 2: 18 km section south of Learmonth (113 to 131 SLK)
- Improve road safety for all road users
- Improve efficiency and network reliability
- Improve connectivity between people with jobs and services, and goods with markets
The Australian Government has committed $11.2 million towards the $14.0 million project.
Construction is expected to start in late 2020 and be completed in late 2021.
Disclaimer: The material contained in this site is made available
on the understanding that the Department is not thereby engaged in rendering professional
advice for a particular purpose. Before relying on the material in any important
matter, users should carefully evaluate the accuracy, completeness and relevance
of the information for their purposes and should obtain appropriate professional
advice relevant to their particular circumstances.
Project details last updated: 12/10/2020