|Funding Program:||Investment Road and Rail Program
|Expected Start/Finish:||Early 2021 - Late 2021
|Estimated Project Cost:||$38,000,000
|Australian Government Contribution:||$19,000,000
|Local Council/Shire:||Shire of Serpentine Jarrahdale
This project will:
• Duplicate Thomas Road near Kwinana Freeway, east for a further 1 km
• Construct a new roundabout serving proposed development sites on both sides of Thomas Road
• Upgrade the remaining single carriageway section of Thomas Road eastwards of Nicholson Road
• Upgrade of Kargotich Road intersection and other priority sections along Thomas Road including installation of street lighting
- Improve road safety for all road users
- Reduce congestion and improve travel times
- Improve efficiency and network reliability
- Improve accessibility and connectivity of road networks
The Australian Government has committed $19 million towards the project.
Construction is expected to start in early 2021 and be completed in late 2021.
Disclaimer: The material contained in this site is made available
on the understanding that the Department is not thereby engaged in rendering professional
advice for a particular purpose. Before relying on the material in any important
matter, users should carefully evaluate the accuracy, completeness and relevance
of the information for their purposes and should obtain appropriate professional
advice relevant to their particular circumstances.
Project details last updated: 24/11/2020