|Funding Program:||Investment Road and Rail Program
|Expected Start/Finish:||Late 2020 - Mid 2021
|Estimated Project Cost:||$7,000,000
|Australian Government Contribution:||$5,600,000
|Local Council/Shire:||Shire of Toodyay
The project will undertake the following works:
• Toodyay Road between Jingaling Brook and Lovers Lane - widen the seal and improve the overlay, with the provision of a westbound passing lane, and
• Toodyay Road between Goomalling-Toodyay Road and Northam-Toodyay Road - widen the seal and improve the overlay.
• Intersection improvements and the installations of crash barriers will also be included on both sections.
- Improve road safety for all road users
- Improve efficiency and network reliability
The Australian Government has committed $5.6 million towards the $7.0 million project.
Construction started late 2020. Project completion is expected mid 2021.
Disclaimer: The material contained in this site is made available
on the understanding that the Department is not thereby engaged in rendering professional
advice for a particular purpose. Before relying on the material in any important
matter, users should carefully evaluate the accuracy, completeness and relevance
of the information for their purposes and should obtain appropriate professional
advice relevant to their particular circumstances.
Project details last updated: 15/01/2021