|Funding Program:||Investment Road and Rail Program
|Expected Start/Finish:||Late 2020 - Early 2022
|Estimated Project Cost:||$20,000,000
|Australian Government Contribution:||$16,000,000
|Local Council/Shire:||Cloncurry Shire Council
Complete sealing to Phosphate Hill turn-off and widen existing priority narrow sealed sections.
- Improve road safety for all road users
- Improve efficiency and network reliability
- Improve connectivity between people with jobs and services, and goods with markets
- Improve accessibility and connectivity of road networks
- Improve freight productivity
The Australian Government will contribute up to $16 million towards this project.
This project is expected to start in late-2020 and be completed by early 2022, weather permitting.
Disclaimer: The material contained in this site is made available
on the understanding that the Department is not thereby engaged in rendering professional
advice for a particular purpose. Before relying on the material in any important
matter, users should carefully evaluate the accuracy, completeness and relevance
of the information for their purposes and should obtain appropriate professional
advice relevant to their particular circumstances.
Project details last updated: 12/10/2020