|Funding Program:||Investment Road and Rail Program
|Expected Start/Finish:||Early 2021 - Mid 2022
|Estimated Project Cost:||$13,000,000
|Australian Government Contribution:||$10,400,000
|Local Council/Shire:||Richmond Shire Council
Widening up to 20 kilometres of priority sections of the road between Richmond and Winton to 8 metre seal.
- Improve road safety for all road users
- Improve efficiency and network reliability
- Improve connectivity between people with jobs and services, and goods with markets
- Improve accessibility and connectivity of road networks
- Improve freight productivity
The Australian Government has committed up to $10.4 million towards this project.
This project is expected to start in late early 2021 and be completed by mid 2022, weather permitting.
Disclaimer: The material contained in this site is made available
on the understanding that the Department is not thereby engaged in rendering professional
advice for a particular purpose. Before relying on the material in any important
matter, users should carefully evaluate the accuracy, completeness and relevance
of the information for their purposes and should obtain appropriate professional
advice relevant to their particular circumstances.
Project details last updated: 1/12/2020