|Funding Program:||Urban Congestion Fund
|Expected Start/Finish:||Mid 2022 - Late 2023
|Estimated Project Cost:||$22,500,000
|Australian Government Contribution:||$2,500,000
|Local Council/Shire:||City of Wanneroo
The project will undertake road improvement upgrades to Flynn Drive, including:
- improvements to the single carriageway and alignment from Travertine Vista to Tranquil Drive
- upgrades to the dual carriageway from Tranquil Drive to Pinjar Road
- upgrades to the rural grade section of Flynn Drive between Pinjar Road and Old Yanchep Road.
- Improved accessibility and connectivity of road networks
- Improved road safety for all road users
Australian Government funding: $2.5 million
Western Australian Government contribution: $20.0 million
This project is expected to start construction in mid 2022 and be finished construction by late 2023.
Disclaimer: The material contained in this site is made available
on the understanding that the Department is not thereby engaged in rendering professional
advice for a particular purpose. Before relying on the material in any important
matter, users should carefully evaluate the accuracy, completeness and relevance
of the information for their purposes and should obtain appropriate professional
advice relevant to their particular circumstances.
Project details last updated: 22/03/2022