- Funding program Investment Road and Rail Program
- Status Completed
- Transport mode Road
- Expected start/finish Mid 2013 - Early 2016
- Estimated project cost $165,398,607
- Australian Government contribution $165,398,607
- Local Council/Shire Moreton Bay Regional Council,Sunshine Coast Regional Council
- State QLD
- Corridor Brisbane - Cairns
This project involved the upgrading the intersections and interchanges between Caboolture and Caloundra.
This project will:
- increase capacity
- improve motorway performance
- improve road safety for through and merging traffic
- reduce travel time for freight and passenger vehicles
- improve economic productivity
The Australian Government provided up to $165.4 million towards the project.
Construction commenced in June 2013 and was completed February 2016.
Project last updated:
Disclaimer: The material contained in this site is made available on the understanding that the Department is not thereby engaged in rendering professional advice for a particular purpose. Before relying on the material in any important matter, users should carefully evaluate the accuracy, completeness and relevance of the information for their purposes and should obtain appropriate professional advice relevant to their particular circumstances.