- Funding program Investment Road and Rail Program
- Status Completed
- Transport mode Road
- Expected start/finish Late 2009 - Mid 2016
- Estimated project cost $30,000,000
- Australian Government contribution $30,000,000
- Local Council/Shire Gympie Regional Council,Sunshine Coast Regional Council
- State QLD
- Corridor Brisbane - Cairns
The project involved safety enhancement works at known crash blackspots on the Bruce Highway between Caboolture and Curra.
The black spot projects have improved safety for road users.
The Australian Government provided up to $30.0 million to the project.
Construction commenced on the first of the black spot projects November 2009 and was completed mid 2016.
Project last updated:
Disclaimer: The material contained in this site is made available on the understanding that the Department is not thereby engaged in rendering professional advice for a particular purpose. Before relying on the material in any important matter, users should carefully evaluate the accuracy, completeness and relevance of the information for their purposes and should obtain appropriate professional advice relevant to their particular circumstances.