- Funding program Roads of Strategic Importance
- Status Under construction
- Transport mode Road
- Expected start/finish Mid 2020 - Mid 2023
- Estimated project cost $5,000,000
- Australian Government contribution $4,000,000
- Local Council/Shire Kyogle Council
- State NSW
This project will replace 12 wooden bridges in Kyogle:
- Old Lawrence No.1 Bridge, Old Lawrence Road
- Ryans Creek Road No.2 Bridge, Ryans Creek Road
- Haystack Creek Bridge, Yabbra Road
- Maslens No.2 Bridge, Tunglebung Creek Road
- Dunns Road No. 2, Dunns Road
- Leeses Bridge, Leeses Road
- Dyraaba Station No2, Dyraaba Road
- Lockharts Bridge, Dyraaba Road
- Lindsay Creek Road Bridge, Lindsay Creek Road
- Wyndham Road Bridge, Wyndham Road
- Sandy Creek Road Bridge, Sandy Creek Road
- Horseshoe Creek No1, Horseshoe Creek Road
This project will increase safety to the community by increasing load limits, and improve productivity and accessibility.
The Australian Government contribution is capped at $4 million.
Construction commenced in mid 2020 and is expected to be completed by mid 2023.
Project last updated:
Disclaimer: The material contained in this site is made available on the understanding that the Department is not thereby engaged in rendering professional advice for a particular purpose. Before relying on the material in any important matter, users should carefully evaluate the accuracy, completeness and relevance of the information for their purposes and should obtain appropriate professional advice relevant to their particular circumstances.