- Funding program Roads of Strategic Importance
- Status Under construction
- Transport mode Road
- Expected start/finish Late 2021 - Mid 2023
- Estimated project cost $35,000,000
- Australian Government contribution $28,000,000
- Local Council/Shire Greater Shepparton City Council,Mitchell Shire Council,Shire of Strathbogie
- State VIC
This project will install 175km of flexible safety barriers on the Goulburn Valley Highway between Seymour and Shepparton in Victoria.
The project is expected to improve safety for all road users.
The Australian Government is contributing $28 million and the Victorian Government is contributing $7 million towards the $35 million project, as part of the Roads of Strategic Importance Initative.
Construction commenced in late 2021 and to be completed by mid 2023.
Project last updated:
Disclaimer: The material contained in this site is made available on the understanding that the Department is not thereby engaged in rendering professional advice for a particular purpose. Before relying on the material in any important matter, users should carefully evaluate the accuracy, completeness and relevance of the information for their purposes and should obtain appropriate professional advice relevant to their particular circumstances.