- Funding program Roads of Strategic Importance
- Status Completed
- Transport mode Road
- Expected start/finish Early 2020 - Late 2021
- Estimated project cost $40,000,000
- Australian Government contribution $20,000,000
- State NSW
- Corridor Melbourne - Brisbane
This project involves the upgrade of the intersection of the Newell Highway and Mitchell Highway in Dubbo.
- improved road safety for all road users;
- improved efficiency and network reliability; and
- improved accessibility and connectivity of road networks.
The Australian Government has committed $20 million to this project.
The project was complete and open to traffic on 1 November 2021.
Project last updated:
Disclaimer: The material contained in this site is made available on the understanding that the Department is not thereby engaged in rendering professional advice for a particular purpose. Before relying on the material in any important matter, users should carefully evaluate the accuracy, completeness and relevance of the information for their purposes and should obtain appropriate professional advice relevant to their particular circumstances.