- Funding program Roads of Strategic Importance
- Status In planning
- Transport mode Road
- Expected start/finish Early 2023 - Early 2024
- Estimated project cost $12,481,000
- Australian Government contribution $12,481,000
- Local Council/Shire Buloke Shire Council,Loddon Shire Council,Mildura Rural City Council
- State VIC
- Corridor Melbourne - Mildura
This project will construct three new overtaking lanes on the Calder Highway, north and southbound lanes between Marong and Bridgewater, and a southbound lane south of Hattah, Victoria.
This project is expected to improve road safety, traffic flow and efficiency of the Calder Highway corridor between Melbourne and Mildura.
The Australian Government is fully funding the project as part of the Roads of Strategic Importance Initative.
The project is expected to commence construction in early 2023 and be completed in early-2024.
Project last updated:
Disclaimer: The material contained in this site is made available on the understanding that the Department is not thereby engaged in rendering professional advice for a particular purpose. Before relying on the material in any important matter, users should carefully evaluate the accuracy, completeness and relevance of the information for their purposes and should obtain appropriate professional advice relevant to their particular circumstances.